Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Madagascar Team


One of the projects I’ve been working on with C Army is to coordinate fundraising and help prepare two Kenyans for work in Toliara, Madagascar. Toliara is one of the poorest regions of the world and home to millions of people who have never heard the good news of the gospel. Duncan and Victor will be the first full-time missionaries sent by the Anglican Church of Kenya to another Province, and they will work in outreach and evangelism alongside a good friend, Bishop Todd Mcgregor. Todd spent nearly 5 years ministering in the deserts of Northern Kenya, and he met regularly with me for lunch when he was in Nairobi. Todd and his wife Patsy were great at helping me adjust when I came to Kenya. . .Above is a shot of me with the “Madagascar Team.”


Check out a short video of Duncan and Victor’s commissioning service below:

No comments:

Post a Comment